INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENCE
International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) is the leading Computer Proficiency Skills. Throughout ICDL Accredited Test Centers (ATCs), more than 14 Million people have taken part in The ICDL Programme which covers over 100 countries.
We will teach you skills and competencies that are necessary while using a computer and other computer applications. You will create your ICDL profile by taking tests in the modules that are most relevant to their educational and professional requirements. ICDL offers you the skills that you need to succeed whether you are working, in school or at University.
Create your ICDL Profile today by joining other ICDL candidates at the Institute of Software Technologies and choose from our flexible time schedule depending on your flexibility. Our State of the art facilities and hands-on training will gear you towards certifying your computer skills to the international standard.
Our ICDL programmes are suitable for anyone who wants to become fully competent in the use of computers and common applications. Computer Proficiency helps people to use technology at their respective field to improve their lives. Standard ICDL Course offered provides a practical programme of up-to date skills and knowledge which are validated by a test to students who want to get introduction to Computer Proficiency.
You will learn how to:
- Manage basic desktop settings and manage files and folders.
- Create, save, edit and format a word processing document.
- Create, save, edit and format a spreadsheet document.
- Search for information on the web, create and edit bookmarks.
- Manage file attachments while sending and replying to emails.
- Understand computer concepts around hardware and software.
- Identify health, environment and security considerations when using computers.
With ICDL Certification you can enroll for any of the following courses:
- Diploma in Database Administration and Application Development
- Web Development
- Graphic Design