Learn to develop, implement, test, and deploy applications utilizing enterprise integration patterns (EIP)
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9, Red Hat® Fuse 7.1, and Apache Camel 2.21.
Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
You will be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop Camel routes to integrate systems such as JMS, FTP, Databases, and REST services.
- Filter and transform messages to create integration routes that are highly reliable.
- Develop tests and use mock components to thoroughly test routes.
- Create reliable routes by implementing transactional routes that prevent data loss.
- Increase message throughput by implementing parallel processing in routes.
- Deploy routes with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Upon succesful completion of this course you will be issued with a Red Hat Certification.