Oracle is a relational management system that uses a computer system and software to deliver powerful compute and networking performance. Oracle has established various products that offer a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services, and self-driving autonomous databases. At scale, running big workloads can be expensive and require adequate training thus the need to offer training and certification.
Oracle Database training will;
- Help you choose which deployment architecture works for your data management situation
- Teach you skills you need to install, configure, design, and troubleshoot database systems.
- Demonstrate how to use advanced features of the Oracle Database to enhance your data management solution.
Oracle Database concept has evolved with time with versions such as 10g, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, and the latest version Oracle 18c. However, these versions come with unique features designed to give users unlimited experience in Cloud computing, Big Data, Security, and Availability.
At the Institute of Software Technologies, we focus on hands-on exercises in training students on how to learn Oracle Database either in a cloud hybrid configuration or on individual data centers using the latest version.
After the training, a student is advised to undertake a certification exam that will enable him to venture into different fields.
Earning the Oracle certification will;
- Help you become a more effective database administrator by ensuring that you understand oracle database techniques.
- Increase your value to your current and future employers
- Promote your productivity by giving you in-demand skills and broadening your career prospects.
With an Oracle certification you are open to pursuing a career as;
- A database administrator
- Oracle Application Developer
- Instructional coordinator
Oracle training is best fit for someone who wishes to work for institutions using Oracle namely;
- Banking Institution
- Betting firms
- Telecommunication companies
- Government institutions, among others.
Choose a learning path for you
With the 12c release, Oracle Database is re-engineered for Cloud computing. Multitenant architecture brings enterprises unprecedented hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient Cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c certifications emphasize the full set of skills that DBAs need in today’s competitive marketplace.
An Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2020 Certified Implementation Specialist possesses a strong foundation and expertise in selling or implementing Oracle Financials Cloud Service Solutions. This certification exam covers topics such as: General Set Up, Enterprise Structures, Journal Processing, Subledger Accounting, Intercompany Processing, Reporting & Dashboards, Period Close and Budgetary Control & Encumbrance Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.