PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. By learning PRince2, you will be guided through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale.
By obtaining the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate you will have demonstrated an understanding of the PRINCE2® principles, processes, themes, techniques and roles applied within a project. The PRINCE2 Foundation examination aims to measure whether the learner can act as an informed member of a project team using the PRINCE2® method, with an environment supporting PRINCE2.
This course covers the following;
• PRINCE2® 7 x principles,7 x themes, and 7 x processes
• The purpose and responsibilities of all PRINCE2® project roles
• Product based Planning and Quality Review Techniques
• Purpose of all management products
• Management product alignment with the 7 principles
• No previous project management experience is required.
You will learn how to:
• Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
• Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing interdependencies and identifying opportunities.
• Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
• Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
This course prepares you for the following certification:
• PRINCE2® Foundation Certification